DAP LCA-INF5 flightcase for Showtec iW-1915 moving head (2x)
The Showtec iW-1915 is a special and valuable piece of engineering - a sizeable moving head that allows you to increase the thrill of many a dance party. It is so precious that it would be irresponsible not to keep and transport it in a durable flightcase. If you need to transport one or two iW-1915 moving heads, this DAP LCA-INF5 flightcase is the solution! This case is extremely durable, making it ideal for rental companies and anyone that is active in the show circuit, for instance.
Characteristics of the DAP LCA-INF5 flightcase for Showtec iW-1915 moving head (2x)
One of the reasons that this unit is so durable is that only high-grade materials were used to create it: DAP have selected a 9mm thick plywood body, in a skeleton of rugged Penn Elcom hardware. The butterfly latches and handles are also durable and they are flush-mounted so that you can easily place multiple cases alongside one another. Its interior of sponge rubber is very soft to your moving heads, so that they will stay unmarred during transport and storage. The sturdy 100mm wheels (equipped with brake) are a blessing: they can take a load of up to 600 kg, even though the Showtec moving heads are a lot lighter.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: only the flightcase is delivered, the pictured moving heads merely serve to show how the unit is used.
- Category Flight Cases & Bags
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 30.0 kg
- flightcase for two Showtec Infinity iW-1915 moving heads
- series: Premium Line
- fit for professional use
- made in the UK
- material wood: 9mm plywood, laminated
- hardware: Penn Elcom
- protective corners: 30mm aluminium
- rugged ball corners
- flushed butterfly latches and handles
- foam rubber interior (polyurethane and polyethylene)
- wheels: 100 mm, blue, with breaks
- load-taking capacity wheels: 600 kg
- dimensions: 885 x 495 x 660 mm
- weight: 30.0 kg
- colour: black