DAP DCA-CON2 universal flightcase for 4-channel DJ controller
The DCA-CON2 is the big brother of the DCA-CON1. This DCA-CON2 is fit for digital DJ controllers that are just a bit bigger. In this way, you can transport your gear with a light heart, even during longer and rougher drives, without it getting damaged. This flightcase can carry controllers with a maximum size of 610 x 402 x 70 mm. When the lid is closed, it also offers space for your laptop (644 x 350 x 35 mm). Once you start setting up your gear, you can remove the lid and slide the laptop tray back, so that you can keep your laptop there during your show. This way, you won't have to buy an external laptop tray - instead, you will have everything in one unit.
The flightcase is made of wood and finished with aluminium profiles and steel ball corners. This combination ensures optimal protection and durability for the flightcase and its contents. To, for instance, carry the flightcase to a stage, DAP Audio have installed a handle. You can also position this flightcase with an easy heart, as the rubber studs on the bottom ensure that nothing will get damaged during this action. All in all, this DCA-CON2 by DAP Audio does not only protect your DJ gear perfectly, it also adds user-friendliness.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this flightcase is delivered without controller or laptop. Check out this page for all digital DJ controllers.
This product comes with a manufacturing defects warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 12.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 71.5 x 45.8 x 27.0 cm
- universal flightcase with built-in laptop tray
- for 4-channel DJ controller
- controller dimensions: 610 x 402 x 70 mm
- laptop compartment dimensions: 644 x 350 x 35 mm
- external dimensions: 715 x 458 x 270 mm
- weight: 12 kg
- colour: black
- material: wood
- aluminium extrusions
- ball corners made of steel
- rubber studs on the bottom
- with handle
This flightcase is suited for (among others):
- CORE Kontrol D4i
- Reloop Terminal Mix
- Shanton SCS4DJ