Fishman Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Imaging Pedal
The Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Imaging Pedal from Fishman has been specifically developed in close collaboration with master-resonator-guitarist, Jerry Douglas. Counting legends like John Foggerty among his fans, Douglas shares his specialist resonator and lap-steel knowledge with help from Fishman's own Aura Imaging software. 16 Douglas-developed Images come pre-loaded in a single pedal, putting access to perfect amplified resonator sound directly on your pedalboard.
Simple Set Up and No Interruptions
So, how exactly do you use this pedal? Anyone who takes a resonator to the stage to play Americana, Bluegrass or Folk will already know that it can produce a lot of unwelcome noise and hum as soon as a microphone is placed anywhere near it. By connecting the guitar directly to the Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Imaging Pedal and outputting to the PA, all of the unwanted interruptions are simply wiped out.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: Neither a power adapter or batteries are included.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 800 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 17.0 x 15.5 x 7.0 cm
- Fishman Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Imaging Pedal
- MFI PRO-AIP-JD1
- effects pedal for resonance (resophonic) guitars
- perfect for eliminating on stage noise and feedback
- uses Aura Imaging software
- 16 Images Jerry Douglass-designed images
- robust steel housing
- dimensions: 142 x 101 x 53 mm
- power supply: 9V battery or 9V adapter (neither are included)
- controls: volume, select, phase, blend