General Electric 230V/300W par 56 lamp WFL
GeneralGeneral Electric par 56 lamp with a GX16D lamp foot (standard lamp foot), a 300W wattage, 230V voltage and a life-span of about 2000 hours. This lamp produces a very broad ‘Wide Flood’ beam of light. General Electric lamps have a higher quality and last longer than OEM lamps, even in the most demanding situations.
Tips or comments about this product
- please note: the life-span is an estimate based on ideal circumstances and use. You will not receive a guarantee on the number of burning hours. The only guarantee you receive is that the lamp is working on delivery.
- please note: the picture may differ slightly from reality, therefore look carefully at this product’s specifications.
- Should you choose to use pars as a basic light source, this leaves you with several options. You can pick a Raylight reflector with an A1/244 lamp (500W, bright, white, quick, light, tight beam comparable to NSP) or you could choose to use a pressed glass lamp. These can be ordered with different beam types. The following abbreviations are used:
- VNSP: Very Narrow Spot. This is the tightest available beam. It is used mainly for effect lighting (for instance in the well-known pin spot and Aircraft lamp).
- NSP: Narrow Spot. Tight beam, especially fit for use in discotheque’s, where only a part of the room needs to be lighted.
- MFL: Medium Flood. This is a reasonably broad beam (between a NSP and WFL). This lamp type is most popular. It can be used for effect lighting, but it also ensures large-area lighting.
- WFL: Wide Flood. This is the least tight beam of light. It is mainly used to light up entire areas.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 700 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 15.0 x 15.0 x 15.0 cm
- GX16D lamp foot
- life-span about 2000 hours
- wattage: 300W
- voltage: 240V
- light beam: Wide Flood (WFL)