General Electric 230V 1000W CP62 par64 lamp MFL
GeneralGeneral Electric par 64 lamp with a GX16D lamp foot (standard lamp foot) with a 1000W wattage, 230V voltage and a life span of about 2,000 hours. This lamp produces a broad ‘Medium Flood’ beam of light. General Electric lamps are of a higher quality and last longer than OEM lamps, even in the most demanding situations.
Tips or comments about this product
- the service life of this lamp is an estimate, based on ideal circumstances and use. You will not receive a guarantee on the amount of service hours. You will only receive the guarantee that the lamp is in working condition upon arrival.
- the picture on the website might differ slightly from reality, therefore we advise that you look closely at the product specifications.
- Should you choose to use pars as a basic light source, this leaves you with several options. You can pick a Raylight reflector with an A1/244 lamp (500W, bright, white, quick, and very tight beam comparable to NSP) or you could choose to use a pressed glass lamp. These can be ordered with different beam types. The following abbreviations are used:
- VNSP: Very Narrow Spot. This is the tightest available beam. It is used mainly for effect lighting (for instance in the well-known pin spot and Aircraft lamp).
- NSP: Narrow Spot. Tight beam, especially fit for use in discotheques, where only a part of the room needs to be lighted.
- MFL: Medium Flood. This is a reasonably broad beam (between an NSP and WFL). This lamp type is most popular. It can be used for effect lighting, but it also ensures large area lighting.
- WFL: Wide Flood. This is the least tight beam of light. It is mainly used to light up entire areas.
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 101 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 17.0 x 17.5 x 19.0 cm
- GX16D lamp foot
- life span: about 2,000 hours
- wattage: 1000W
- voltage: 230V
- beam of light: Medium Flood (MFL)
General Electric Bax-Shop GE PAR 64 Deal GE MFL 1000W (12 pieces)