Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 - 2014 release download
Purchase this Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 - 2014 release download and you'll have an exceptionally high-grade audio editor on your hands. The history of Sound Forge dates back to the 1990s, when the software package first started making a name for itself based on its high quality and easy operation. In order to give anyone a chance to familiarise themselves with the functionality, and maybe prepare them for the larger, professional editions of the Sound Forge software, Sony has introduced a number of smaller versions, such as this Audio Studio 10. Don't be fooled by the term 'small' though; these light editions offer all the essential tools and functions you need. Audio Studio 10 is no exception to that rule, making it a wise investment for a budget-friendly price.
The possibilities of Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 -2014 release
This software package allows you to import and edit sound files (like WAV), so you can adjust the tone, apply effects like reverb, or cut the file down to size. It is also possible to make your own recordings in a quality of up to 24 bits/192 kHz (depending on your sound card or audio interface). If you record sounds from sources like old vinyl records, you can remove unwanted noise using the Vinyl Recording and Restoration tool. In addition to Sony's own effects, the iZotope Audio Enhancer - a light version of the renowned mastering package Ozone - is also at your disposal. Removing or isolating vocals (for karaoke purposes, for example) is easy with the iZotope Vocal Eraser.
For both beginners and advanced users
We've said it before, and we'll say it again now: Sound Forge is incredibly user-friendly. It can be easily operated and quickly navigated, making audio editing a truly pleasant experience. For people who can use a bit of extra support, Sony has included four informative video tutorials, which teach you how to make an audio CD, how to master audio, how to restore vinyl and how to make a podcast. More advanced users, who are familiar with VST, are able to apply such VST effects to their audio productions. Do you like to edit sound, for instance for your video projects, but don't you have a large audio library at your disposal? No worries, Sony Audio Studio 10 includes the Sony Sound Series 1001 Sound Effects Collection, a large sound effect bundle that can be used to enhance commercials, presentations, films and other productions.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this is a download product. After your purchase is completed, you will receive further instructions via e-mail.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 500 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 cm
- audio editing software
- quick navigation/operation
- signal quality: up to 24/32 bits, 192 kHz, stereo
- over 30 solid effects and processes
- four instructional videos for beginners
- 1,001 sound effects for media productions included
- language: English, French, German
- can be installed on 2 computers, and used on one at a time
- resonant filter, Vocal Eraser, Amplitude Modulation, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Dynamics, Envelope, Flanger, Wah-Wah, Noise Gate, Pitch Bend, Reverb, Stutter
- Bit Depth Converter, DC Offset, 10-band equalizer, fade in/out, Insert Silence, Invert/Flip, Mute, Normalize (peak), Pan, Resample, Reverse, Smooth/Enhance, Swap Channels, Time Compress, Volume
- Audio Enhancer
- Recording & Restoration Tool
- Vocal Eraser
Supported file formats:
- import: AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, SD, IVC, MP3, OGG, OMA, PCA, QuickTime, RAW, SND, SFA, VOX, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
- export: AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, IVC, MP3, OGG, RealAudio, PCA, RAW, RealVideo, QuickTime, VOX, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
- Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- CPU: 1 GHz
- free disk space for installation: 350 MB
- system memory: 512 MB
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or newer
- internet connection for Gracenote MusicID and product registration