Martin Atomic 3000 DMX stroboscope
This might be the best stroboscope ever made. The Martin 3000 DMX is a very versatile stroboscope that can be fully controlled via DMX. This strobe is capable of flashing at such a high speed that the human eye will register the flashes as a continuous light beam. This means the strobe can also be used as a blinder. The strobe's lamp has a power capacity of 3,000 watts and an impressive colour temperature of 5,600 K - the brightest light possible on the mired chart.
The Atomatic 3000 DMX Strobe has an exterior that's made entirely made of metal and thanks to the built-in fan, it always works at the most optimal operating temperature. As the strobe features built-in effects, you'll be able to create an amazing light show without much effort. Thanks to the DMX function, you can control the light brightness and flash speed very accurately. This high-end stroboscope is able to lift many light shows to a higher level.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this product comes without a power plug. You'll have to attach one yourself.
- Number of DMX channels 1, 3, 4
- Music operated no
- Light source type gas-discharge lamp (included)
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 9.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 57.0 x 36.0 x 29.0 cm
- 3000W Xenon lamp (included)
- colour temperature: 5,600 K
- blinder option
- silent fan for cooling
- stand-alone mode
- built-in special effects
- auto fade mode
- very short cooling time
- power supply: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- comes without a plug