Samson XFM1 DIY flange
The Samson XFM1 is specifically designed for the CM15P and CM20p microphone, so that you use these on lecterns. Thanks to this flange, a microphone can easily be detached from the lectern after a meeting and stored, to prevent theft.
With the accessory 10m XLR cable and connector, a CM microphone can easily be connector to the amplifier installations in meeting and conference rooms.
- Height adjustable no
- Colour black
- Material metal
- Screw thread size not applicable
- Stand type base plate / flange
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 150 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 22.0 x 9.0 x 6.0 cm
- construction chassis for the Samson Contractor gooseneck microphones
- including 10m long XLR cable and XLR connector