Samson C03USB recording/podcasting package with C-03U microphone
The Samson C03USB recording/podcasting package contains the C03-USB large diaphragm studio microphone and is supplied including an MP05 stand, an SP01 shockmount, a USB cable and Cakewalk Sonar LE software. Everything comes in an aluminium flight case.
The C 03 is fitted with two internal, shockproof, 19-mm diaphragms and a sturdy wire mesh protective grille. The microphone is equipped with no less than three different recording patterns. You can choose between the omnidirectional, the super-cardioid or the figure 8 recording pattern.
The microphone can be connected directly by means of the accessory USB cable. For additional settings, SoftPre software can be downloaded, which features WDM/ASIO drivers, gain control, a low-cut filter and phase switch. This package is ideal for podcasting purposes and home recording.
Tips or comments about this product
- The Softpre application is not compatible with all recording software. We recommend that you initially install the microphone on your computer without Softpre. Softpre works with Apple Logic, Apple Garage Band, Cakewalk Home Studio 2, Sony Sound Forge 7.0, Cool Edit, Cakewalk Sonar 4, Cubase LE.
- The CO3 is a sensitive, high-quality microphone. Placing it on a stand is recommended. For the best singing, speech and other vocal recordings, use a pop filter.
- Bit rate 16-bit
- Headphone output no
- Low-cut filter no
- Maximum sample rate 48 kHz
- Maximum SPL 130 dB - 139 dB
- Maximum frequency 18 - 18.9 kHz
- Microphone accessories shock mount, cable, stand, case
- Minimum frequency 20 - 21 Hz
- Polar pattern multi pattern
- Type of microphone condenser
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 40.0 x 32.0 x 15.0 cm
- large diaphragm USB studio microphone
- frequency range: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- compatible with Mac and PC, no drivers required
- 2x 19mm large diaphragm
- 10 dB switch for extra loud sound sources
- rugged wire mesh grille
- omnidirectional, hyper-cardioid and figure 8 recording paterns
- sensitivity: -33 dBv/Pa
- maximum sound pressure: 136 SPL
- downloadable Softpre application for additional options such as programmable gain, input measuring, low-cut filter and phase switch
- phantom power via USB connector
- weight: 1.15 kg
- dimensions: 180 x 54 x 54 mm
- the package contains the C-03USB, an aluminium flight case, an MP05 stand, an SP01 shockmount, a USB cable and Cakewalk Sonar LE software (PC).