AKAI EWI USB wind controller
As the first manufacturer of electronic wind instruments, it seems only right that Akai is also the first to introduce USB wind instruments! Use this electronic instrument to play the saxophone, the oboe, the flute, or even the trumpet - thanks to various fingering modes, anyone can use this device. The EWI USB provides beginners with a great first step into the world of sampling, but is also great for more advanced musicians and producers. Simply connect the wind controller to a PC or Mac, and the included software provides you with the finest sounds in various styles.
The Akai EWI USB is supplied with Aria Player: sound generating software that has been developed By Garitan specifically for this wind controller in cooperation with Pogue Art & Technology. The software provides you with 75 sounds in a wide range of styles, from classic to pop and jazz, and allows you to use up to four sounds simultaneously. The EWI USB is truly one of the first of its kind, making Akai a real go-to brand!
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.3 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 9.3 x 67.0 x 15.4 cm
- electronic wind instrument/USB controller
- easy to play
- plug-and-play USB connection for Mac or PC
- specially developed software with 75 sounds
- various fingering modes
- detachable, dishwasher-safe mouthpiece
- dimensions: 587 x 70 x 70 mm
- weight: 0.6 kg