DateQ Crew mixer
The DATEQ Crew is a seven-channel 19-inch mixer that is perfect for pubs, dance schools, board rooms and so on. The Crew has three microphone inputs and eleven stereo line inputs.
Tips or comments about this product
- Remember to keep your mixer covered when you’re not using it, as dust can severely damage your faders!
- Number of link channels 10
- Number of microphone channels 2
- Number of zones 2x stereo
- Crossfader no
- Audio ducking no
- Equalizer 2-band, Master EQ
- Fader start support no
- Gain control on inputs yes
- Headphone output no
- Input connector RCA, XLR
- Built-in audio interface no
- Built-in effects no
- Input level meters no
- Level meters on the outputs LED VU meter
- Remote control no
- Panning per channel no
- Rack height 3 U
- Split zones no
- Type of display none
- Output connector RCA, XLR (3-pins)
- Volume control faders + knobs
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 4.7 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 56.0 x 20.0 x 22.0 cm
Channel one is equipped with a talk-over circuit to improve audibility of the speech. The switch is activated by the microphone signal of channel one and attenuates the sound on the other channels as soon as someone speaks into the microphone. You can turn the talk-over on or off with a button on the front.
Standard, the mixer has two output channels (master A and master B), both with their own two-band EQ, balance and volume controls. There's an option to place up to four additional output models - the volume of which can be remotely controlled.
Master A output is electronically balanced via XLR connectors, and unbalanced via cinch. The balanced outputs allow for the use of long signal cables, so you can place the amplifiers closer to the speakers. Master B and optional output zones via the unbalanced cinch connectors.