AKG C411L pick-up microphone for acoustic instruments
AKG C411L pick-up microphone for acoustic instruments Product no.: AXL-AKG-C411L Warranty period: This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
GeneralDespite its weight of only 18 grams, this microphone will allow you to easily pick up the sound of an acoustic instrument and reproduce it at high quality. This C411L can easily be connected to a WMS bodypack with the mini XLR connector. The C411L needs to be powered with phantom power supply and this ensures that it will be able to produce a great sound. The pick-up is attached to the instrument with a non-marring, reusable, solvent-free adhesive strip. As the adhesive compound is reusable, you will be able to experiment to see where you can pick up the sound of the instrument best. The frequency range of 10 to 18,000 Hz ensures that you can easily amplify or record any string instrument. The microphone itself is very solid and as it is completely closed-off, you won't have to worry about interference. Treat yourself to this subtle microphone's high-quality sound!
- Microphone connection TA3F/mini XLR (3 pin)
- Microphone sensitivity (dBV/PA) -54
- Maximum SPL 100 dB - 109 dB
- Maximum frequency 18 - 18.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 10 - 14 Hz
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Especially for acoustic string instruments, double basses / chellos / violins
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 191 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 16.0 x 12.0 x 6.0 cm
- for use with B 29 L power supply, MPA V L adapter or AGK WMS bodypack.
- frequency range: 10 to 18,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 2 mV/ms-2 (incl. MPA V L)
- maximum SPL: 100 dB
- impedance: 200 Ohm
- connector: mini XLR
- colour: matte black
- weight: 18 grams
There are no reviews for this product yet.