Showtec DIM-4LC Dimming Pack, Local Control
The DIM-4LC is the successor to Showtec's Multidim Local Control dimmer. LC stands for Local Control, which refers to the 4 faders on this model that you don't get on the standard version known simply as the DIM-4. As a dimmer channel you can make adjustments between 0 and 100%. As a switch channel it will operate as a simple on/off switch. The dimmer can also function in stand-alone mode or you can set it so that connected lights will respond to the beat of music! Each of the 4 channels can handle a maximum of 3A giving you a total of 12A in all. With 17 built-in programs, you'll have enough possibilities to provide great lighting. The DIM-4LC and the DIM-4 are fully compliant with the latest guidelines and regulations governing such devices.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: This product has European sockets.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.8 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 36.5 x 28.5 x 15.0 cm
- Showtec dimmer pack
- mode: dim or switch
- DMX channels: 1, 2 or 4
- data in/uit: 3-pin XLR connector
- power connector: Schuko plug
- power output: Schuko chassis per channel
- monitor: control LED per channel, DMX signal LED
- channel output: 3A per channel, 12A in total
- input voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- dimensions: 220 x 82 x 275 mm
- weight: 3.5 kg
Reviews from other countries
Translate all reviews to English
Showtec have a very simple reason for introducing the new DIM-4 and DIM-4LC dimmers. They want to keep up to date with the latest guidelines and regulations governing such devices. This means that both of these dimming packs have been completely re-designed to make them fully compliant. As you can tell, Showtec take regulations and safety very seriously.Read more...