Showtec Lite-4 4-channel DMX lighting control
The Lite-4 is easily one of the simplest lighting controls to use for conventional lighting that needs to be managed via DMX - especially if pars are used in bars and restaurants, for mobile DJ shows and other applications. The Lite-4 is extremely user-friendly, so that laymen can also work with the controller, making it ideal for fixed installations where the personnel have to operate it.
The Lite-4 is a controller that offers a lot of options, but it has no unnecessary bells and whistles. This is why the device can remain fairly compact and it also means that it is easy to control. Whether you need dimmed atmospheric lighting, blinking disco lighting or sound-controlled program activation, the Lite-4 will see that it's done. Furthermore, any of the four channels can be individually dimmed, whether they are incorporated in a chase or not. A master dimmer allows you to dim all four channel simultaneously.
The reverse option is also available. While the light is dimmed, you can achieve a flash effect via the flash buttons that are underneath every channel, plus the full-on button that is underneath the master. This allows you to slide the master dimmer all the way down during the build-up of the climax of the music and push the full-on button at the climax, to fully light the room.
The Lite-4 doesn't only offer optimal user-friendliness during simple applications, it also allows you to create countless fun effects. This makes it ideal for controlling conventional lighting like pars.
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.9 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 60.0 x 20.0 x 10.0 cm
- 4-channel DMX dimmer chase controller
- pre-programmed chases
- 1 customisable program
- all channels directly dimmable
- master dimmer
- flash button per channel:
- full-on button
- blackout function (stand-by)
- 42 built-in programs
- functions: memory backup, hold dimmer, hold sound, prog. sound, prog. speed, auto sound, auto speed
- fader time adjustable
- tap sync button
- audio input for sound-controlled mode: 100mV - 1Vp-p
- sound-controlled mode: internal microphone or external signal
- DMX-output: 3-pin XLR output
- operating voltage: DC 15-20V, 400mA minimum
- power adapter included
- 19 inches wide, 3U high
- dimensions: 483 x 45 x 133 mm
- weight: 1.4 kg