Showtec Scanmaster 16/2 DMX lighting control
This Scanmaster has an extensive range of possibilities. It has at least thirty channels per fixture for optimal programming. You can program all your lighting effects on one controller. This is ideal for more extensive scanners, moving heads or matrix effects. You can use all these functions to put together a great light show.
The controller has many more practical functions. The main advantage of this controller is that you can patch the channels. There will be no need for you to adjust the dimmer of every scanner, just patch the channels to one channel and you will be able to set the dimmer for all scanners. This allows for efficient programming which could come in handy in case of an emergency.
You can read all information on the large, clear LCD display. You can also tune the pan and tilt per fixture with the pan and tilt wheels. You no longer have to work with the faders in order to change the pan and tilt. This controller offers you a lot of practical functions and options and great user-friendliness.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 4.4 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 60.0 x 30.0 x 10.0 cm
- 12 fixtures
- 30 channels per fixture can be programmed just the way you want
- 240 scenes on 30 banks
- 6 programmable chases
- operating modes: auto, sound-driven
- patch mode: each fixture can be assigned to any channel
- output: DMX-512
- jog wheels for pan and tilt movements
- 14 channel faders
- clear LCD display shows the right information
- programmable speed and fade time
- 3- and 5-pin DMX output
- patchable channels for each fixture
- mains voltage: DC 12 V - 500 mA
- including 230 V AC adapter
- dimensions: 483 x 178 x 100 mm
- weight: 4 kg