JB systems 19 inch rackcase 6U
This product comes with a manufacturing defects warranty.
JB Systems has released a new series of flightcases with the tag 'JV-Case'. This new series of flightcases and flightcase accessories is expanding and this 19 inch flightcase is an addition. All cases are provided with an aluminium extrusion, protective corners, handles and are made from solid 9 mm plywood. The interior is fitted with a 19 inch sliding rack that allows you to easily mount your gear in the flightcase. Only the nuts, bolts and rings that are necessary for installing the device are included, so you can have your rackcase set up the way you like it in no time!
This 6U case is suited for top/sub sets that are often powered by two amplifiers. You also have room for a crossover and a connector panel so your complete amplifier and filtering set fits into one flightcase. This way you won't have to carry your amplifiers one by one. This flightcase is rather deep so it also has room for larger amplifiers that are used for the lower tones. This 19 inch rackcase has the same high quality as other cases from the series.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please be sure to choose the flightcase with the right height. It might be better to choose a larger flightcase: should you expand your gear you needn't buy a new flightcase. You can cover excess space with a blind panel.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 16.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 67.0 x 33.0 x 56.0 cm
- Material wood
- Vertical rack units 6 U
- Installation depth (front-back) 400 mm
- Extendable trolley handle no
- Interior shockmount no
- Stackable yes
- Type of lock butterfly lock
- Handles yes
- Wheels no
- high-quality, standard 19 inch flightcase
- depth: 450 mm (of which 400 mm can be used)
- solid 9 mm plywood construction
- detachable lid at the front and the back
- aluminium 19 inch sliding rack at the front and the sides
- including all bolts, nuts and washers
- 2 professional 'flip handle' handles
- 4 butterfly locks
- dimensions: 527 x 630 x 299 mm