Fazley RE-SB100 euphonium case
Euphoniums are well known for their warm sound which makes them popular instruments in brass bands. Of course, you want decent protection for your instrument when you're taking it to and from rehearsals and performances. Fazley's RE-SB100 is a robust, practical and unlike many others, affordable hard case for your euphonium with a rotary valve.
Fazley cases for brass instruments
Fazley's brass instrument cases are made of hardened plastic and covered with a combination of synthetic leather and nylon for a stylish look. They feature sturdy YKK zips and have interiors lined with red velour to protect your instrument from scratches during transportation. Most of the cases are fitted with handy storage compartments too. They feature a comfortable handle and a removable shoulder strap.
Tips or comments about this product
- This case is for a euphonium with a rotary valve.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 11.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 109.0 x 38.0 x 50.0 cm
- Fazley case for euphonium with a rotary valve
- material: plastic covered with synthetic leather and nylon
- accessory compartment
- rubber feet on the bottom
- detachable carrying strap
- max. bell diameter: 29 cm
- max. instrument length (from lowest to highest point): 84 cm
- max. instrument width: 35.5 cm
- exterior dimensions: 93 x 43 x 38 cm
Fazley RE-SB100 + Metronoom
Fazley RE-SB100 + Euphonium standaard
- 1 x Fazley RE-SB100 euphonium case £110.00
- 1 x Hercules Stands DS-553B playing stand for tuba and euphonium £59.00