Tascam IF-AV-DM network card for DM-3200 and DM-4800
This network card can be installed in a DM-3200 or DM-4800 digital console, so you can incorporate it into an Aviom audio network via CAT-5e cabling. The card can transmit sixteen audio channels via the network, allowing each person with a connected monitor to determine his or her own final monitor mix. One of these network cards can be used for the DM-3200. The DM-4800, however, can accommodate two, in slots 1 and 3, enabling you to transmit 32 channels.
The IF-AV-DM network card makes life a lot easier, particularly when its used for fixed installations or travelling productions, which often use the same setup.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 500 gr
- 16-input/16-output audio interface for the DM-3200 and DM-4800
- connects to an Aviom network via CAT-5e cable
- up to 150m signal transmission via CAT-5e cable
- 44.1 or 48kHz sample rates at a 24-bit resolution
- less than 800ms latency
- 2 cards can be used for the DM-4800, in slots 1 and 3, for 32-channel mode