Dunlop Clear D plastic fingerpick medium
Fingerpicks are generally worn around the index and middle fingers and used in combination with a thumbpick to add a bright, controlled sound to your string instrument. They're particularly popular with bluegrass banjo players, but are also used a lot for resonator, steel lap, and slide guitars. The Dunlop Clear D Plastic Fingerpick in medium has great attack and a warm sound that is great for most any string instrument.
Tips or comments about this product
- If the pick doesn’t fit your finger exactly, keep it under running warm water while applying some pressure to widen or tighten it.
- We also sell the large version of this pick.
- Number of plectrums 1 pick
- Plectrum thickness (size) medium
- Plectrum thickness (mm) 0.73 mm
- Plectrum colour transparent
- Plectrum material synthetic
- Plectrum shape finger plectrum
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 3.0 x 1.6 x 1.6 cm
- fingerpick (per piece)
- colour: transparent
- size: medium
- material: plastic