Dunlop Clear D Plastic Thumbpick medium
Dunlop's Clear D Plastic Thumbpick produces a nice, warm sound and is very comfortable to play with. It is made of a transparent plastic material and is medium-sized. Usually you use a thumbpick in combination with some fingerpicks in order to create a fierce, direct sound when fingerpicking. It will also provide you with more control over the strings. The bass line is usually played with the thumb. Thumbpicks and fingerpicks are often used in bluegrass music (for the banjo). They can also be combined with the resonator guitar, the lap steel and with the use of a bottleneck. The Clear D is suited for most string instruments.
Tips or comments about this product
- If the pick doesn’t fit your finger exactly, keep it under running warm water while applying some pressure to widen or tighten it.
- We also sell this thumb pick in a size large.
- Number of plectrums 1 pick
- Plectrum thickness (size) medium
- Plectrum thickness (mm) 0.73 mm
- Plectrum colour transparent
- Plectrum material synthetic
- Plectrum shape thumb plectrum
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 3.0 x 1.5 x 1.5 cm
- thumb pick (per piece)
- colour: transparent
- size: medium
- material: plastic