GeneralDunlop’s medium-size Plastic Fingerpick has a tortoise-look. Fingerpicks are usually used in combination with a thumb pick and worn around your index and middle finger. They give a clearer sound to your finger picking and are fit for almost every string instrument. Fingerpicks are often used in bluegrass music styles by banjo players. Dobro, lap steel and bottleneck guitarists also use fingerpicks. The Shell Plastic Fingerpick gives off a warm sound and has a comfortable touch.
Tips or comments about this product
- If the plectrum does not fit your finger exactly, try keeping it in running warm water while you slightly expand the opening with your fingers.
- We also sell the large version of this product.
- The picture displays the large version.
- Number of plectrums 1 pick
- Plectrum thickness (size) medium
- Plectrum thickness (mm) 0.73 mm
- Plectrum colour tortoise
- Plectrum material synthetic
- Plectrum shape finger plectrum
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 2.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 cm
- fingerpick (sold per single piece)
- colour: tortoise
- size: medium
- material: plastic