projectSAM Symphobia 2 Virtual Instrument
Symphobia 2 is a great expansion for the already sample-packed Symphobia for Kontakt by Native Instruments. projectSam has, yet again, carefully put together a solid selection of samples that includes a comprehensive collection of wind and orchestra sounds geared towards the film, TV and video-game industry.
projectSam Symphobia Samples
You're looking at a total of 33 GB's of samples comprised of brass and woodwind instruments, various string ensembles and characteristic cinematic effects. This pack can be used as an expansion for the first instalment or as a stand-alone sample library.
projectSam Symphobia for Kontakt
The samples can be simply loaded into Native Instrument's Kontakt. Once loaded, each sample can be edited and fully customised and you're offered an array of digital effects to aid you.
- Educational versoin no
- Physical or download physical
- Genre classical
- Suitable for operating system Apple OSX / Mac OS, Microsoft Windows
- Plug-in format not applicable
- Type of instrument orchestra
- Licence type main product
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 5.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 36.0 x 14.0 x 7.0 cm
- sample library for Kontakt 3 or higher
- 33 GB of multi-samples
- includes Kontakt Player 4.1.1
- recorded from 2 different microphone angles
- digital effects
- 44.1kHz 24-bit audio quality
- PC: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 (32 and 64 bits)
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later