Rob Papen Predator software synthesizer
In the modern electronic music industry, Rob Papen's Predator is one of the most popular synthesizers. This software synth is suitable for a wide range of music styles, however, including pop, hiphop, R&B, trance, techno and electro.
Predator's user interface is both comprehensive and well-organised, and gives you easy access to the synth's functions. All of the Predator's parameters can be controlled by means of your DAW software or MIDI controller, and a practical bank manager allows you to create and recall your own sounds.
This Rob Papen plugin comes with an impressive amount of presets, in categories ranging from trance and hardstyle to house and pop. Bass, leads, old-school synth sounds, pads and drums are all included. Most presets were designed by Rob Papen himself, but Dutch producer Junkie XL (aka JXL) is responsible for one of the Predator's preset banks.
The Predator is a three-oscillator synth that offers a wide choice of waveforms, and a filter section for rich, warm and edgy sounds. Additional options include preset morphing, unison, detune and chord memory, and an elaborate arpeggiator is also at your disposal.
Naturally, a virtual synthesizer like the Predator comes with an interesting selection of effects. The synth even doubles as an insert effect - that means you can apply the Predator's filters to other synths, drums and vocals.
In short, your studio isn't complete without this versatile Rob Papen synthesizer.
Tips or comments about this product
- Predator can be activated online.
- Physical or download physical
- Suitable for operating system Apple OSX / Mac OS, Microsoft Windows
- Plug-in format AU, VST, RTAS
- Type of instrument synthesizer
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 136.5 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 20.0 x 15.0 x 3.0 cm
- popular software synthesizer
- numerous presets
- clear interface
- can be used as an instrument or an effects plugin
- suitable for pop, dance, hiphop, electronic music and R&B productions
- supports VST, AU and RTAS for PC (Xp,/Vista 32/Vista 64) and Mac OS X 10.4