Gator Cases GKPE-76-TSA 76-key keyboard case
The Gator GKPE-76-TSA keyboard case is sure to get your 76-key keyboard at its destination in one piece. This ultra-rugged polyethylene case is virtually indestructible, and comes with foam inserts that allow for a custom fit for your gear. Thanks to the inclusion of smooth wheels, you can comfortably transport the keyboard case like a trolley.
GKPE-76-TSA: TSA-approved locking latches
Gator likes to make life easy for you. For your trips to the United States, for instance, they have fitted the GKPE-76-TSA case with special TSA-approved locking latches. TSA stands for Transportation Security Agency, which is an American organisation that is entitled to inspect your luggage when you travel by plane. TSA employees have special keys that open TSA-approved locks. If your luggage features such locks - as the GKPE-76-TSA keyboard case does! - you're free to leave it locked at American airports.
An interior made to size
The GKPE-76-TSA is a flexible case that caters exactly to your particular needs. It comes with a number of foam inserts that can be positioned to keep your keyboard and accessories safely secured during transport. Much thought has been put into the case's exterior as well: to ensure optimal strength, an aluminium strip (finished in the same colour as the case) has been attached along the edge.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 15.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 148.5 x 59.0 x 23.0 cm
- luxury case for 76-key keyboard
- solid polyethylene construction
- durable latches
- TSA locking latches for quick and easy inspection by the Transportation Security Agency
- black aluminium strip along the edge
- soft lining
- interior adjustable by means of foam inserts
- wheels for easy transport
- space for accessories
- colour: black
- interior dimensions (LxWxH): 51.5 x 18 x 5.5 inches (1,308 x 457 x 140 mm)
- exterior dimensions (LxWxH): 57 x 21.5 x 8 inches (1,448 x 546 x 203 mm)
- weight: 28 lbs (12.7 kg)