Showtec Hydrogen DMX MKII water-simulating light effect
The Showtec Hydrogen DMX MKII is the improved version of the Hydrogen DMX. The Hydrogen DMX MKII is equipped with a 20W LED light source in the colours white, orange, green, blue, yellow and purple. This light effect is equipped with a DMX interface, just like its predecessors, and can easily be mounted to your truss or lighting stand.
Projections and light yield
A colour wheel allows you to fix the colours or scroll through them, so that you can create any desired effect. The water projections are so great that they are hardly distinguishable from the real thing! The LED light source ensures a decent light yield and has a beam angle of 30 degrees. This effect can be controlled via a DMX controller, automatically or manually via the 4-key LED display.
The Hydrogen DMX MKII is equipped with a metal housing and can easily be mounted to a truss or light stand thanks to the durable mounting bracket. This light effect is provided with a 3-pole XLR input and output for connecting a DMX controller, for instance.
- Number of DMX channels 4
- Music controlled no
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.8 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 20.0 x 30.0 x 30.0 cm
- Hydrogen DMX MKII
- 1 x 20 watts light source
- beam angle: 30 degrees
- operating modes: automatic, master/slave and manual
- DMX interface
- 4 DMX channels
- LED control display (4 keys)
- IEC input and output
- DMX input and output (XLR: 3-pole)
- power consumption: 30 watts
- operational power: 100 – 230V, 50Hz / 60Hz
- dimensions: 267 x 231 x 122mm (mounting brackets excluded)
- weight: 2.8 kg