Showtec LED Par 64 short black 18x Tri-LED
Tri-LED or Tricolor technology is increasingly used in various light effects and LED pars. Since the rise of LED, the light yield has already improved greatly and now colour mixing is being upgraded as well. Using an ordinary LED par for backlighting can be a problem, because of the sterile-looking colour mixing of these units.
This is why various brands have developed a chip with red, green and blue diodes placed close together with a honeycomb lens in front of them. This allows for improved colour mixing with neutral colours.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: product in the second picture differs, the black version is delivered!
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.9 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 30.0 x 30.0 x 40.0 cm
- Number of DMX channels 1, 3, 5
- Bracket double
- Category Lighting & Decoration
- Light source colour red, green, blue
- Music controlled yes
- LED Par 64 short black
- based on 18 Tri-LED modules
- per module three diodes: red, green, blue
- perfect colour mixing thanks to close placement and honeycomb lens
- conventional housing
- double bracket for floor-positioning
- filter frame for positioning of a frost filter
- mains voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz
- power consumption: 65 W
- operating modes: automatic, music-controlled, DMX
- 3 or 5 DMX channels selectable
- connection via 3-pole XLR
- digital DMX addressing via menu display with control buttons
- beam angle: 40 degrees
- refresh rate: 400 Hz
- dimensions: 270 x 270 x 370 mm
- weight: 2.6 kg