Showtec Complete LED par set incl. controller and cabling
It seems that our colleagues at Bax-shop have taken leave of their senses! Nowhere else will you find a shop that offers such a complete set at such an attractive price. This set provides no fewer than eight Showtec LED pars that operate in accordance with the RGB principle. These pars are equipped with 153 LED lamps (51 red, 51 green, 51 blue) and can be controlled via six DMX channels.
The pars provide a wide array of options and are all equipped with a rugged, good-looking exterior, which ensures that the PAR lamp will last a long time! Thanks to the RGB technology, you can mix and edit nearly all possible colours. You can do so via the accessory DMX controller, but the PAR lamps can also be used in stand-alone mode. This means that the lamps are equipped with their own pre-programmed fixtures, but can also operate in music-controlled mode.
Showtec Scanmaster for ultimate control
This set is delivered including a Showtec Scanmaster 16/2 DMX lighting controller with which you can easily control all the functions of the LED pars. Moreover, you can quickly and easily create shows via the various programmable scenes and chases. The pan/tilt wheels are highly practical for connecting intelligent lighting, for instance.
Complete with Procab cabling
Besides the controller and pars, a set of cables is also included, which you need to connect and work the entire set. The set is really plug and play: connect the cables and you are good to go!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: delivered without a stand!
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 21.3 kg
- Light source colour red, green, blue
- Number of DMX channels 6
- Music controlled yes
- 153 RGB LEDs (51 red, 51 green, 51 blue)
- light yield: 1,850 lux/1 m
- DMX controlled via 6 channels
- sound-controlled via built-in microphone
- stand-alone function
- 10 dip switches
- power consumption: 15 W
- including 50 cm power cable and filter frame
- colour: black
- dimensions: 220 x 220 x 260 mm
- weight: 2.3 kg
- 12 fixtures
- 30 channels per fixture freely programmable
- 240 scenes on 30 banks
- 180 chases on 30 banks
- operating modes: auto, sound-controlled
- patch mode: each fixture has freely assignable channels
- output: DMX-512
- jog wheels for pan and tilt movements
- 14 channel faders
- clear LCD screen displays the right information
- programmable speed & fade time
- 3-pole and 5-pole DMX output
- patchable channels for each fixture
- operating voltage: DC 12 V - 500 mA
- 230V AC power adapter included
- dimensions: 483 x 178 x 100 mm
- weight: 4 kg
- 1.00 metres
- professional cable
- XLR male - XLR female
- 10.00 m
- XLR male - XLR female