Shure SE315-K in-ear monitors black
The Shure SE315 in-ear monitors have a single driver, housed in a uniquely designed internal assembly. Boasting a clear and natural audio range, these monitors perform optimally, both on stage and on the road. Meanwhile, their tuned BassPort technology optimises low-end performance.
Sound-isolating in-ear headphones were originally designed to function as personal monitoring systems, enabling artists to hear their own performance despite on-stage noise. Whether you're on stage, travelling, walking down the street or working out at the gym, their soft, flexible sleeves reduce up to 90% of all ambient sound, so you're able to fully focus on your music. That also means you can turn the volume down, preventing hearing damage.
Shure's SE315 in-ear monitors come with a durable, Kevlar-reinforced cable that is easily replaced. It has a sturdy wire that can be bent into shape, and worn over the ear to keep cables out of your way. The gold-plated MMCX connector features a lock-snap mechanism that can be rotated 360 degrees, so a comfortable fit is ensured!
As no two ears are identical, the Shure SE315 earphones come with a Fit Kit that contains Soft Flex sleeves and black foam sleeves in three sizes (S, M and L). A good fit is of the essence, after all, to ensure optimal sound-isolation and a good bass response, and allows you to comfortably wear your monitors for longer stretches of time.
- Active noise suppression no
- Wireless no
- Headphone impedance 20-29 ohms
- Includes microphone no
- Cable length 150-199 cm
- Colour black
- Maximum frequency 18 - 18.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 22 - 24 Hz
- Changeable caps yes
- Volume control no
- System 1-way
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 450 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 15.0 x 5.0 x 17.0 cm
- included: soft-zip pouch and various sleeves (EABKF1 in S/M/L, EASFX1 in S/M/L, EATFL and EAYLF1)
- single High-Definition MicroDriver + tuned BassPort
- full-range audio
- detachable cable with formable wire and various accessories to ensure a secure, comfortable fit
- sound-isolating sleeves in various sizes block up to 90% of all ambient noise
- frequency response: 22 Hz - 18.5 kHz
- sensitivity: 116 dB SPL/mW (1 mW)
- impedance: 27 Ohms (1 kHz)