Shure UAMS BK mute switch for handheld mics
The Shure UAMS BK mute switch is a special accessory for wireless, handheld microphones. Simply unscrew the head of your microphone and screw the UAMS between it and the body, making your mic only a tiny bit longer. What you'll gain, however, is a mute switch that supresses the sound by over 50 dB. The Switch is flushed to prevent accidental use and the UAMS uses no extra power.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the manufacturer recommends you don't use this product with the PG58 head.
- Input connector not applicable
- Type of adapter attenuator
- Microphone part other
- Output connector not applicable
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Shure UAMS BK mute switch for handheld microphones
- colour: black
- add a flushed mute button to your wireless microphone
- does not require any additional energy from your batteries
- reduces the sound by over 50 dB
- easy assembly