D'Addario Woodwinds RKB1025 Royal 2.5 Tenor Saxophone Reeds (Pack of 10)
Playing in lower registers is fully supported by the clear and defined overall timbre and the immediate response of the D'Addario Woodwinds Royal Rico-cut reed. Finished with a file, this 2.5 strength reed guarantees pure tone across any style and comes in a pack of ten.
The D'Addario Woodwinds Royal Tenor Saxophone Reed
The wood used to make these reeds has been hand selected before undergoing a long drying process to ensure durability and to leave an optimal, golden colour. The filed finishing technique results in a flexible reed which is exactly why this model is so responsive and boasts such a high level of playability. As such, D'Addario Woodwinds Royal saxophone reeds will feel just as comfortable for serious beginners as it will for more experienced saxophonists.
Tips or comments about this product
- While the strength 3 reeds can be seen in the images, this product includes the strength 2.5 reeds only.
- Reed strength 2.5
- For saxophone type tenor saxophone
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 9.0 x 7.0 x 2.0 cm
- D'Addario Woodwinds Royal tenor saxophone reeds
- strength: 2.5
- instrument: tenor saxophone
- material: reed wood
- golden colour
- highly flexible
- filed finish
- pack of 10