Mackie SPM 200 distance rod
If you own Mackie satellite speakers and subwoofers, positioning them at a distance from each other is the best thing you can do to ensure optimal sound dispersion. Ideally, your subwoofers are connected to the ground, while the satellites are elevated so they can evenly distribute their trebles towards the crowd.
For setups like these, a distance rod is a simple yet effective solution. This model, issued by Mackie itself, ensures optimal stability.
The Mackie SPM 200 distance rod is suitable for the TH15A, SRM350/450 (V2) and HD1221/HD1521/HD131 satellite speakers and the SRM1801, HD1501 and HD1801 subwoofers. Other combinations are also possible - you could even use the rod for speakers from other brands.
Tips or comments about this product
- supplied per piece
- supplied without speakers
- Speaker pole mount for specific speaker model
- Height adjustable no
- Max. speaker pole load capacity not specified
- Maximum height of stand not specified
- Set no
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.6 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 81.0 x 10.0 x 6.0 cm
- rugged distance rod, suitable for various Mackie speakers
- black coating
- adjustable height
- ideal for satellite/sub combinations
- 35mm diameter on both ends
- suitable for TH15A, SRM350/450 (V2) and HD1221/HD1521/HD131 satellite speakers
- suitable for SRM1801, HD1501 and HD1801 subwoofers
- can also be used for similar models/brands