American DJ LED Master Kling-Net software
American DJ has several fixtures that are Kling-Net compatible, allowing for low-resolution screen creation. However, for this you need the right software: the LED Master. With this software, controlling KlingNet fixtures is easy as falling off a log. What's more, this software can be triggered live so that it is ideal for on-the-fly productions.
American DJ LED Master: get the best from your Kling-Net fixtures
The main strength of the Kling-Net protocol is its ability to link several fixtures and make them function as a single screen. LED Master translates your videos to pixels in the fixtures. The result is a flexible, low-resolution screen that is suitable for any size production. The LED Master has an auto-configuring option that recognises linked devices automatically.
LED Master comes with its own large video library. You can also use your own video and add effects with the touch of a button. The software was specifically designed for live applications, allowing you to trigger scenes and effects. Naturally, you can also program a complete show in advance on the clear timeline, and sync it with the audio!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the product specifications for this product may be altered at a later date.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.0 kg
- 3D support no
- Physical or download physical
- Suitable for operating system not applicable
- HD support no
- Native 64-bit engine no
- Kling-Net software
- suitable for: Kling-Net and Art-Net fixtures
- extensive video library
- designed for live applications
- timeline: create full shows with audio synchronisation