CLF Tricolor Mini Par RGB LED spot
CLF's Tricolor Mini Par is a compact LED spot with 7 powerful RGB Tri-LED modules that provide a high light yield and project beautiful colours. Its beam angle of 30 degrees enables you to light a considerable surface, but it can also be used for effect lighting. With the optional barndoor, you can turn the Tricolor Mini Par into a theatre spot and use it to accentuate your front light with a certain colour shade.
Technology of the Tricolor Mini Par
The Tricolor Mini Par is equipped with a compact, rugged housing that is designed to efficiently cool the LEDs, ensuring safety and a long life. That also goes for mobile use, for which this LED spot was developed.
Use of the Tricolor Mini Par
Thanks to its double suspension bracket, you can place the Tricolor Mini Par anywhere. Put it on the edge of a stage, or place it against a wall for highlighting purposes. By means of the quick-lock connection, you can easily attach a G-hook and suspend the LED spot from a truss construction or a stand. For transport you can quickly detach the hook and store it in a cable compartment of your flight case.
Tips or comments about this product
- This product is only suited for CLF's special quick-lock G-hook.
- The barndoor in the image is pictured only for illustrative purposes. It is available separately.
- Number of DMX channels 3, 4, 10
- Bracket double
- Light source colour red, green, blue
- Music operated no
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 600 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 28.0 x 23.0 x 22.0 cm
- compact LED sport with RGB colour mixing
- 7 Tri-LED RGB modules, each with a red, green and blue diode
- beam angle: 30 degrees
- fitted with a double suspension bracket, can be used as a floor spot
- quick-lock system allows you to easily attach a hook
- optional barndoor available (not included)
- practical display shows menu settings
- operation modes: stand-alone or DMX-controlled
- 3, 4 or 10 DMX channels
- protection rating: IP20
- IEC input and output
- 3-pin XLR input and output
- mains voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 35 Watt
- dimensions: 217 x 200 x 152 mm
- weight: 2.5 kg