AKG GN 50 E gooseneck installation module
The GN-50E is a high-quality gooseneck installation module from the Discreet Acoustics Modular series by AKG. It is specifically designed for use with the CK 31, CK 32, CK 33, CK 47 and CK 80 microphone capsule modules. This 5-cm-long module is equipped with two flexible gooseneck bends and an integrated XLR connector at the bottom. At the other end is an LED ring that indicates whether or not the system is turned on, off or in stand-by. The GN50E can be mounted on a foot or built into a table or desk.
GN-50 E: switchable LED ring and bass filter
The phantom power supply adapter can be pushed out of the housing, giving you access to the built-in 200 Hz switchable bass-cut filter. Besides that, you can switch the LED ring on or turn it off via a jumper. As these are in the housing, you can never accidentally switch them on or off.
Excellent dampening of surface sounds
Thanks to the use of a unique rubber mixture, the GN 50 E module absorbs all kinds of unwanted noise under 200 Hz, such as foot steps or handling noise. Whether you are working in a large meeting room or a house of worship, with the GN 50 E by AKG you can count on absolute quality and practical functionality.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the installed microphone capsule on the 3rd and 4th picture serves purely illustrative purposes!
- Maximum frequency not applicable
- Minimum frequency not applicable
- Installation microphone type gooseneck without capsule
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 200 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 10.5 x 65.5 x 7.5 cm
- high-quality gooseneck installation module with phantom power supply
- suited for the AKG capsule modules, CK 31, CK 32, CK 33, CK 47 and CK 80
- rugged construction
- high-grade connectors for capsule modules
- integrated LED ring status indicator
- integrated switchable 200 Hz bass-cut filter
- integrated 3-pin XLR male connector
- bass filter: 250 Hz, -10 dB at 50 Hz
- impedance: ≤ 600 Ohm
- power supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power supply to DIN / IEC
- finish: matte dark grey
- length: 572 mm
- weight: 160 grams