Showtec LED Par 64 36x 3W silver
The Showtec LED pars are renowned for their great light yield and low power consumption - this Par 64 is no different. This LED Par 64's power consumption is slightly higher than that of most other LED pars, but then it is equipped with 36 LEDs of only 3 watts each! These 3W LEDs are very bright, providing you with an incredible light yield! The LEDs are divided between three colours: red, green and blue, so that you can mix every shade of colour that is visible to the human eye. Something that isn't visible to the human eye, but still makes things better to look at, is the fact that the LED Par 64 has a refresh rate of 400 Hz, so that the par doesn't flash or flicker.
The Showtec LED Par 64 36x3W can be used in various ways, so that you can pick the best mode for your application! Do you require high-quality lighting, but don't you want to spend time programming? The built-in programs of the LED Par 64 make your show easier to control and more fun via the automatic music-controlled mode. If you want to use several of these pars alongside one another, you can simply connect the pars with each other via the XLR connector, so that they will all do the same in Master/Slave mode. If you want to make the most of your LED par, you cannot go without the DMX-512 control: via 1-7 DMX channels it controls all the functions of the par!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the product in the picture differs from the actual product that will be delivered to you, which is silver-coloured.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 5.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 30.0 x 30.0 x 50.0 cm
- Number of DMX channels 1, 2, 3, 7
- Bracket double
- Light source colour red, green, blue
- Music controlled yes
- 3W LED Par 64 Pro short
- LEDs: 36x 3W LED
- 12 red, 12 green, 12 blue LEDs for RGB colour mixing
- beam angle: 25°
- controls: DMX-512, automatic, music-controlled, Master/Slave
- digital addressing
- DMX modes: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 DMX-channels
- 3-pole XLR connector
- including filter frame
- power connector: schuko
- max. power consumption: 160W max.
- power supply: 100-240V multi-voltage
- colour: silver
- dimensions: 280 x 275 x 330 mm
- weight: 4 kg