Fender American Elite Dimension Bass V
Modern innovation, that's what the Fender American Elite Dimension Bass guitar stands for. Its ash body with a unique, stylish pickguard is different than anything Fender has done before, while still honouring its classic inspirations. It's fitted with two passive humbuckers, as well as an 18V preamp with an active 3-band equalizer. Furthermore, you'll find an asymmetrical neck profile that allows for maximum grip and comfort, while the neck's graphite reinforcement optimises stability.
If you appreciate a powerful, punchy sound with plenty of nuance and transparency, then you won't regret purchasing a Dimension Bass. Its humbuckers give it a remarkably dynamic punch without ever compromising definition. Driven by an active tone circuit, they provide a sound that effortlessly cuts through any mix. Furthermore, another great contributor to the American Elite Dimension Bass's mighty sound is the HiMass bridge, which allows for excellent sustain and keeps everything in check. There's also easy access to the truss rod's adjustment wheel at the end of the neck.
Flexibility and stability
The maple neck is reinforced with Postiflex graphite rods over its entire length for maximum stability. This means it's highly resistant to warping due to changes in temperature or humidity. With a versatile sound and great aesthetic value, this bass guitar will help you stand out on any stage! It comes in a specially-designed Elite molded case that optimally supports the guitar's every contour and features TSA-approved locks.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the image shows a similar model that may vary from the instrument you'll receive. The colour, for instance, may be different.
- Number frets 21
- Number of strings 5
- Active tone control yes
- Pickup configuration HH
- Pickup type humbucker (passive)
- Neck connection bolt on
- Fretboard wood type rosewood
- Includes cover no
- Includes case yes
- Colour burst
- Country of origin USA
- Body material ash
- Model Modern bass guitar
- Bass guitar scale length long scale (34 inches)
- Set no
- String-thru-body no
- Body type solid
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 7.4 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 138.0 x 41.0 x 20.0 cm
- electric bass guitar
- colour: Old Violin Sunburst
- body: ash
- finish: high gloss
- maple, bolt-on, with graphite support rods
- finish: oiled, glossy headstock (front)
- shape: asymmetrical C profile
- fretboard: rosewood, aged white dots
- fretboard radius: 9.5 to 14" compound radius
- frets: 21, medium jumbo
- string nut: 44.5 mm, bone
- scale length: 34"
- bridge: Fender HiMass
- hardware: chrome
- tuners: Fender 'F' lightweight vintage tuners
- pickups: 2x Dimension Humbucking pickups
- 5-way pickup switch, master volume, 3-way active EQ with treble boost/cut, bass boost/cut and mid boost/cut
- special electronics: 18V preamp with active 3-band EQ
- included: Fender Elite case
- strings: Fender USA Bass 7350 M/5M, stainless steel .045 - .125
Fender knows like no other that you never change a winning team. Besides a few little adjustments here and there, they usually don't mess with their successful models too much. Until now. The famous manufacturer decided to get rid of the Deluxe name and re-brand it with the slightly classier Elite moniker. Of course, this also goes with a few adjustments for the various Teles and Strats, as well as the Jazz, Precision and Dimension bass guitars.Read more...