Konig & Meyer 26010 microphone stand without boom arm light silver
Oftentimes, when you're performing on a small stage in a pub or at a bingo hall for instance, the last thing you need is a large cumbersome microphone stand with long legs and an extended boom arm. This is partially why Konig & Meyer developed this microphone stand, which has no boom arm, and a stable round base instead of wide legs. A rubber pad in the base dampens vibrations and keeps them from getting to your microphone, all without being detrimental to weight and manageability. Naturally, for stability, you'd want the base to have some weight to it but they kept it as low as possible at only 3.6 kilos, so the stand is still easy to transport.
- Base plate or legs base plate
- Height adjustable yes
- Includes microphone clip no
- Material metal
- Maximum height of stand 150 - 159 cm
- Screw thread size 3/8 inch
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.6 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 85.0 x 35.0 x 7.0 cm
- stable microphone stand
- silver edition
- lightweight version
- features a weighted base instead of 3 legs
- no boom pole
- perfect for smaller venues/stages
- fitted with a rubber layer to counter vibrations
- easily adjustable height
- with thread for a clip
- base diameter: 250 mm
- adjustable in height between 870 and 1,575 mm
- weight: 3.6 kg
The main issue touring mic stands can be repeatedly unscrewing the base from the main arm to pack/set up. Many other stands I've used over the years have had thread that has won down or simply been too thin and broke. The thread on this is nice thick and sturdy holding the base in place very securely.
Some other iron cast bases can be extremely heavy. This slim version, looks slicks, has enough weight to it to steady the stand but not too much to make you complain lugging it into the van. You can throw this stand around during a performance without any worries or caution.
The height adjuster again seems strong and reliable. I've had too many cases of them snapping etc in the past.
If you're taller than 6ft1/2 I would recommend another stand. I am 6ft and have it on its maximum height. Unless you don't mind the mic pointing up slightly towards you, then there is no issue.
Overall I would highly recommend spending the extra £10/£15 over budget or lesser brand mic stands for this. It's a sold and reliable stand that will definitely STAND* the test of time! Plus the chrome looks great!
*Apologies for the awful joke
Konig & Meyer 26010 microphone stand without boom arm light silver combination discount 6
- 3 x Konig & Meyer 26010 microphone stand without boom arm light silver £96.00
- 1 x Konig & Meyer 26019 bag for 3 microphone stands round foot £53.00
Konig & Meyer 26010 microphone stand without boom arm light silver combination discount 8
- 6 x Konig & Meyer 26010 microphone stand without boom arm light silver £192.00
- 2 x Konig & Meyer 26019 bag for 3 microphone stands round foot £106.00
Konig & Meyer 26010 microphone stand without boom arm light silver combination discount 3
- 1 x Konig & Meyer 26010 microphone stand without boom arm light silver £32.00
- 1 x Innox ISA 01 music stand with perforated desk £13.70