Konig & Meyer 18956 microphone arm for 18950 or 18953
With this microphone arm, entertaining your audience becomes easy peasy. You'll only need an 18950 or a 18953 keyboard stand, a keyboard, amplification, and a mic, and you're good to go. Oh, and some singing talent might come in handy as well.
But when that's covered, you'll only have to mount the mic arm, place your microphone in it, plug it in, get the stand at the right height, and you're ready for a night of entertainment. The microphone arm is black and can be adjusted, thanks to the telescopic arm. A large locking screw makes that incredibly easy.
- microphone arm for keyboard stands
- suited for 18950 and 18953 keyboard stands
- telescopic arm for optimal adjustment
- screw lock allows for secure locking
- adjustable in height and angle
- easy to mount to the stand by means of included materials
- height: 255 to 520 mm
- arm length: 425 to 725 mm
- weight: 1.3 kg
Tips or comments about this product
- delivered without the displayed accessories or stands.
- Height adjustable yes
- Colour black
- Screw thread size 3/8 inch
- Stand type short stand with boom arm
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.3 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 62.0 x 13.0 x 11.0 cm