DAP DCA-PIO4 DJ case for 1x DJM and 2x CDJ
As a DJ you are always on the move. You don't want to waste your time setting and packing up your gear and transporting it. This is precisely why DAP have developed this flightcase. It is durable enough to endure life on the road.
The DCA-PIO4 DJ case in use
This DJ case also ensures that you will have to connect as few additional cables as possible: once you have installed the mixer and the CD players in the flightcase, you can easily connect the cables at the back. You can also use a few cable ties, to secure everything properly. Subsequently, you can export the cables to the sound system via the handy cable feed-throughs and go to town!
Specifically designed for Pioneer
This flightcase has been designed specifically for the Pioneer DJM-600, DJM-700, DJM-800 and the DJM-850 mixers. The CD players that fit the case are: CDJ-800, CDJ-850, CDJ-900, CDJ-1000, CDJ-2000.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the pictured mixer and CD players are not included.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 20.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 63.0 x 21.0 x 110.0 cm
- durable flightcase for Pioneer DJ set
- professional finish with aluminium strips, ball corners and butterfly latches
- suitable CD players: Pioneer CDJ-800, CDJ-850, CDJ-900, CDJ-1000, CDJ-2000
- suitable mixers: Pioneer DJM-600, DJM-700, DJM-800, DJM-850
- provided with cable feed-throughs
- cables are neatly tucked away in the cable compartment
- provided with stackable corners
- built-in handles
- dimensions: 1,095 x 625 x 206 mm
- weight: 19.8 kg
DAP DCA-PIO4 DJ case for 1x DJM and 2x CDJ combination discount 1
- 1 x DAP DCA-PIO4 DJ case for 1x DJM and 2x CDJ £171.00
- 2 x Devine VB5015 2x RCA male - 2x RCA male 1.50 m £6.64