Sennheiser ME 67 shotgun microphone capsule (black)
The Sennheiser ME 67 is a shotgun microphone capsule for the modular K6 system. This robust system by Sennheiser is often used in professional AV productions, such as reports, TV broadcasts and film shoots. The ME 67 microphone capsule can be screwed onto the K6 power module, which ensures that the capsule receivers its necessary phantom power. This shotgun is a little longer than most, making it highly directional and perfect for long-range sound registrations.
The metal housing of the Sennheiser ME 67 is highly robust, so it can take a knock. It is equipped with a black non-reflecting coating and has also been treated to prevent oxidation. The housing is constructed thusly, that the capsule is insensitive to handling noise and unwanted ambient sounds, for instance created by the wind. For extreme outdoor situations, a separately available windshield can also be used.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: power module not included!
- Energy source sold separately
- Microphone sensitivity (dBV/PA) -50
- Microphone impedance 200-249 ohms
- Length in mm 200 - 399
- Maximum SPL 120 dB - 129 dB
- Maximum frequency 20 - 20.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 40 - 49 Hz
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 152 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 39.0 x 5.0 x 5.0 cm
- highly directional microphone capsule for Sennheiser K6 system
- pickup pattern: lobar/super-cardioid
- equivalent noise level: 10 dB (CCIR 468-3 = 21 dB)
- sensitivity: 50 mV / Pa ± 2.5 dB
- impedance: 200 Ohm
- frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 2.5 dB
- maximum SPL: 126 dB / 1 kHz (K = 1%)
- dimensions: 22.5 x 343 mm (Ø x L)
- weight: 100 g