Yamaha MP TR 16C4 Mouthpiece for trumpet
The MP TR 16C4 mouthpiece for trumpet is a member of the Standard series and is an excellent choice for orchestral musicians. This model has easy playability and offers loud volume over your entire range.
The Standard series
Brass players looking for a mouthpiece for their instrument have an almost dizzying number of choices with Yamaha. More than a hundred models, manufactured piece by piece with the most modern technology by the most talented craftsmen. The result is a long list of Yamaha mouthpieces that have great playability, a beautiful, smooth feel, and excellent weight and precision. No matter what kind of brass musician you are, you can find a mouthpiece to fit your genre, from big band and solo to jazz and orchestra.
Tips or comments about this product
The featured picture may vary from the actual product.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 3.0 x 3.0 x 10.0 cm
- mouthpiece for trumpet
- series: Standard
- manufactured with high-grade computer and production technology
- ideal weight for many applications
- rim diameter: 17.00 mm
- rim contour: semi-flat
- rim thickness: standard
- cup depth: standard
- throat: 3.65 mm
- backbore: semi-narrow
- suited for orchestral work
- high volume possible over entire range
- size comparable to: Bach 1-1/2C