Line 6 XD-V35 (2.4 GHz) wireless handheld microphone set
The Line 6 XD-V family keeps on growing. This XD-V35 is yet another member of the family. This wireless handheld system is ideal for those who want to use six microphones at once but don't want to have large, heavy racks full of receivers. The XD-V35 system is suited for use on the road and delivers a great performance.
XD-V35: no interference thanks to 2.4 GHz
The XD-V35 system doesn't need to fear that microphone frequencies are slowly taken over. The system works on a license-free, digital 2.4 GHz band. This means that signals are first transformed into pure data and are only transformed back at the receiver. As a result, there is hardly any interference and the sound won’t be affected by potential jammers. Line 6 always guarantees a stable microphone signal no matter where you are, should that be only a couple of metres away from the receiver or at a distance of 50 metres, for instance. To put it simply, signals will not get disrupted.
Wireless handheld system
Although the receiver of the XD-V35 and the XD-V35L are the same, the microphone differs. The XD-V35 comes with a wireless handheld microphone, with a fixed transmitter. The head is equipped with a dynamic capsule with a cardioid recording pattern. In addition, the microphone has an integrated function that allows you to choose channels, a lock mode to lock settings and a Power Control indicator. Last but not least, due to the digital connection the transmitter always provides a good overview of the status of the microphone. You can always check the range and battery status of the handheld microphone.
- Number of microphones 1 microphone
- Battery type AA
- Battery life (approx.) 8 hours
- Frequency suitable for Belgium yes, no licence required
- Frequency suitable for Netherlands yes, no licence required
- Frequency suitable for UK yes, no licence required
- Worldwide frequency use yes, no licence required
- Frequency band 2.4 GHz
- Channel 2.4 GHz
- Maximum SPL 140 dB - 149 dB
- Maximum frequency 16 - 16.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 50 - 59 Hz
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Switchable frequencies yes
- Analogue audio output type unbalanced line out (TS jack), balanced microphone out (XLR)
- Type of frequency band 2.4 GHz
- Transmission power 10 mW