Shure BLX24R - Beta 58A (K14, 614-638 MHz) Handheld Wireless Set
Shure's BLX24R - Beta 58A analogue wireless handheld set doesn't just look solid, it has a solid sound to match. This set consists of a BLX2 transmitter with Beta 58A microphone head and a BLX4R receiver that is fit for building into a rack. Adjusting the settings is very easy. Thanks to the Shure QuickScan function this set automatically adjusts its frequencies for an optimal connection. This is a durable wireless set that is attractively priced!
Shure BLX2 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
The Shure BLX2 transmitter has a maximum range of 90 metres. Two AA batteries can power it for a maximum of 14 hours. This way, you don't have to worry about the transmitter switching off halfway through a concert. The housing is made of very hard synthetic material, which makes it rugged as well as lightweight. Fitted on top of the Shure BLX2 you'll find a Beta 58A microphone head. The characteristic blue rim around the grille of the microphone is often seen at concerts and festivals and on TV. The capsule has practical sound properties and feedback is countered effectively to ensure that your voice is picked up perfectly. This is made possible by the super-cardioid pickup pattern and wide frequency range.
Shure BLX4R Receiver
The accessory receiver of this set is the Shure BLX4R. It has a clear LCD display with information about the audio and transmitter status and two powerful, removable antennas. Shure QuickScan ensures that the best available channel is found with the press of a button, to ensure a clear and disturbance-free connection. The receiver's output signal can be sent to a mixer using an XLR or a jack cable. Would you like to mount the BLX4R into your rack? No problem - the receiver even comes with the necessary rack mount materials.
- Number of microphones 1 microphone
- Battery type AA
- Battery life (approx.) 11-15 hours
- Frequency suitable for Belgium yes, licence required
- Frequency suitable for Netherlands yes, no licence required
- Frequency suitable for UK yes, with standard licence
- Worldwide frequency use no
- Frequency band Shure K14 (614 - 638 MHz)
- Channel 39 (614 - 622 MHz), 40 (622 - 630 MHz), 41 (630 - 638 MHz)
- Maximum SPL 140 dB - 149 dB
- Maximum frequency 15 - 15.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 50 - 59 Hz
- Polar pattern super cardioid
- Switchable frequencies yes
- Analogue audio output type unbalanced line out (TS jack), unbalanced stereo line out (XLR)
- Type of frequency band 600 - 699 MHz
- Transmission power